Make your own Terrarium workshop
Time & Location
Led by the incredible plant team at NODE, you will have a fun afternoon in Lyttelton learning how to make your own terrarium.
Most suitable plants for closed terraria - yes that's the plural, I had to look it up too - are humity loving plants including the wide variety of fittonias, ferns as well as calatheas and many more.
In this hands-on class, you'll create your very own terrarium choosing from our large array of humidity loving plants, a variety of glass vessels and a selection of sands to create those layers. You'll learn all about the care for these special mini ecosystems - all while enjoying hanging out in the jungle oasis. We will supply you with everything you need to know and provide you with everything you need so that you leave NODE with your own artistic creation.
No experience needed, all materials, gear, and plants included with delightful refreshments and snacks will be provided.
Whatcha gonna get?
- A wide selection of humidity loving plants to chose from
- A selection of glass vessels to chose from
- Printed notes on keeping your terrarium thriving long after the workshop is over
- Access to our exclusive FB group
- 10% off everything at NODE while you're here.
Please Note: Bookings are essential as spaces are limited.
- Terrarium Workshop$129$1290$0