Sun, 24 Apr|
Make your own Plant-in-a-Vase
How to change a house plant from soil to full hydro
Time & Location
24 Apr 2022, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Node, 8 London Street, Lyttelton 8082, New Zealand
Did you know that you can grow some houseplants in nothing other than water? The technique is called hydroponics and there are some houseplants that will thrive being grown this way.
This dirt-free method of growing houseplants is not only pet-friendly - no more surprise finds left by your feline friend - but also low-maintenance.
In this workshop, we will teach you how to safely transfer a plant from soil to water, how to keep it thriving as well as which houseplants are happy to grow in full hydro.
No experience needed, all materials, gear, and plants included with delightful refreshments and snacks will be provided.
Whatcha gonna get?
- A choice of vase from our selection of designer vases
- A choice of plants to transfer to full hydro
- Printed notes on keeping your full hydro houseplant thriving long after the workshop is over
- Access to our exclusive FB group
- 10% off everything at NODE while you're here.
Please Note: Bookings are essential as spaces are limited.