Living Succulent Wreath Workshop
Time & Location
Led by the incredible plant carer and Christchurch local, Jördis of @i_foliage and supported by Liz, owner of Node and houseplant enthusiast, you will have a fun afternoon in Lyttelton learning how to make your own living succulent wreath.
Forget plastic or dead wreaths of your childhood, let's step up our DIY game by making a living wreath to nurture and love for years to come. We will supply you with everything you need to know to make your own succulent wreath and provide you with everything you need so that you leave NODE with a living piece of art. You will have a large selection of succulents to chose from in a variety of colours, sizes, shapes and types to build up your wreath made from locally sourced supplejack vines, you can cover part of the wreath with plants and add on more as you wish, we will have plenty of succulents if you wish to go all out. The wreathe size is approximately 40cm.
If you have some favorite succulents, let us know and we can try to source them.
Please note that you will have to lay the wreaths flat for about a month to root into position before hanging up.
No experience needed, all wreath materials, gear, plants, and delightful refreshments and snacks will be provided by Liz's partner Giulio Sturla (of Mapu Test Kitchen) and luckily New Zealand chef of the year in 2018.
Whatcha gonna get?
- 15 succulents to choose from with options to upgrade and add more to your wreath
- The most beautiful locally sourced vines to build your wreath on
- Notes on keeping your succulent wreath thriving long after the workshop is over
- Photos of you and your wreath at NODE
- Access to our exclusive FB group
- A beautiful new wreath to take home
- 15% off everything at NODE while you're here.
Please Note: Bookings are essential as spaces are limited.
- Succulent wreathes$149$1490$0