How to succeed at Instagram (1)
Time & Location
Did you know there are 1 billion monthly active users on Instagram? It's never been more important to nail your brand strategy and build a highly targeted and engaged audience on one of the world's biggest social media platforms. New Zealand's first professional Instagrammer Liz Carlson of @YoungAdventuress will run you through everything you need to know about building a successful Instagram page to help you achieve your business goals.
The evening will consist of the Instagram workshop + Q&A + networking drinks and snacks at NODE.
Liz Carlson runs Young Adventuress, one of the biggest and most popular travel blogs in the world, with a following in the millions. An award-winning photographer and writer, she is based by the sea in Lyttelton. Named one of the most powerful women in travel by Condé Nast, for the past ten years, she has traveled to over 70 countries with her blog and Instagram, and her projects and work are routinely featured on media outlets like BBC Travel, The New York Times, Buzzfeed, and Forbes. Liz is a frequent public speaker, even taking the stage at TEDx and SXSW. She has run her own weekly travel column on Stuff.co.nz since 2016 and Outside Magazine since 2018. She co-founded The Travel Bootcamp in 2015 teaching people how to build a career in travel (with 7 successful events to date).
39% of people only trust brands if they have interacted with them on social platforms. A solid audience who trusts your word is hard to achieve online, but if you do, your impact is powerful. Let us show you how to make it happen.
Here's what we'll teach you:
- A journey to 200,000 Instagram followers and a 6 figure business
- How to grow a targeted loyal audience
- Building online communities
- A guide to perfecting your online brand
- How to incorporate storytelling into your content
- Nailing Instagram Stories and other features
- Developing respect and good ethics online
- How to build partnerships with your profile
- Intro to working with influencers
- The ins and outs of monetizing on Instagram
No experience needed, drinks and snacks will be provided by Liz's partner Giulio Sturla (of Mapu Test Kitchen) and luckily New Zealand chef of the year in 2018. 15% off everything at NODE while you're here.
Please Note: Bookings are essential as spaces are limited.
- $99+$2.48 Service fee$99+$2.48 Service fee0$0