How to build a 6 figure blog
Time & Location
Over 75% of the internet reads blogs and 35% of all websites on the internet are powered by WordPress. People have never been hungrier for web content - but how do you get seen in a world where there are 70 million blogs published every month? No worries, we've got your back. Renowned blogger Liz Carlson of @YoungAdventuress (and founder of NODE) will run you through everything you need to know about how to become location independent and achieve all of your business and financial goals through blogging.
The evening will consist of the blog workshop + Q&A + networking drinks and snacks at NODE.
Liz Carlson runs Young Adventuress, one of the biggest and most popular travel blogs in the world, with a following in the millions. An award-winning photographer and writer, she is based by the sea in Lyttelton, New Zealand. Named one of the most powerful women in travel by Condé Nast, for the past ten years, she has traveled to over 70 countries with her blog and Instagram, and her projects and work are routinely featured on media outlets like BBC Travel, The New York Times, Buzzfeed, and Forbes. Liz is a frequent public speaker, even taking the stage at TEDx and SXSW. She has run her own weekly travel column on Stuff.co.nz since 2016 and Outside Magazine since 2018. She co-founded The Travel Bootcamp in 2015 teaching people how to build a career in travel (with 7 successful events to date).
Here's what we'll teach you:
- A journey to an audience of 10 million and a 6 figure business that allows for the life of your dreams
- How to get started blogging and how to nail it and grow fast
- How to grow a targeted loyal audience
- Building online communities successfully
- A guide to perfecting your online brand
- How to incorporate storytelling into your content
- Developing respect and good ethics online
- How to build partnerships with your profile
- The ins and outs of monetizing your blog
- 15% off everything at NODE while you're here
No experience needed, drinks and snacks will be provided by Liz's partner Giulio Sturla (of Mapu Test Kitchen) and luckily New Zealand chef of the year in 2018.
Please Note: Bookings are essential as spaces are limited.
- Blogging$99+$2.48 Service fee$99+$2.48 Service fee0$0